Meet Dr. St. Matthew-Daniel
Hello! I am Dr. St Matthew-Daniel. I cannot tell you how proud and excited I am to bring the All About Beautiful Smiles experience to the Dr. Phillips and Windermere area. It’s my vision to exceed your expectations for a dental practice and bring you world-class service and quality…at a price you can afford. We know that dentistry isn’t always fun, and it certainly can be expensive. At All About Beautiful Smiles we work tirelessly to remove the barriers between our patients and the great, healthy smiles they desire!
Flexible hours for busy families… Childcare services for busy moms, simple and flexible financing…customized treatment plans built around YOUR goals…Same-Day Treatment…the list can go on and on. All you need to remember is that we are here to help you achieve your dental goals…no matter what it takes.
All About Beautiful Smiles
Dr. Tejumade St. Matthew-Daniel
“It is important that my patients understand clearly their condition and treatment options, so we can collaboratively develop the appropriate treatment plan for their circumstances.”
I’m a firm believer that excellence is not an accident. That’s why I have averaged nearly 12 times the annual requirement for continuing education. In December 2012, I earned a mastership in the International Congress of Oral Implantology – a prestigious accrediting body for advanced Implant training. This distinction is achieved by less than 5% of dentists worldwide. You can count on me to stay on top of the newest treatments and the most current research. And as you will see when you visit our state-of-art office, I refuse to provide care to you with anything less than the best technology.
I feel that it is my responsibility to teach you about your oral health so that you can make excellent decisions about which care to pursue. In my practice, my patients make their own decisions. I’m there to help and give you recommendations. We will work together…charting the best course for your care. Together we will make a plan that is custom-built for your goals, budget, and life.
So where did I come from? Well, I was born in Lagos, Nigeria where i grew up. My mum was a banker and my father was a dentist so you can jolly well say Dentistry runs in my blood. My father attended the prestigious University of Birmingham Dental School, UK and i followed in his footsteps attending the Ivy League University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia. Back in High School at the Prestigious Queens College, Lagos, Nigeria, I formed a “Future Dentists’ Club” with a few other girls and I have NEVER looked back.
God’s Grace and my supportive husband, Dr. Banji Awosika, who is a Nephrologist in town have been very instrumental in helping to make my vision a reality. We have been blessed with three kids – Olajire, Obatimilehin and Obasindara. We are an athletic family and you can often see us doing a duathlon with our kids in our subdivision. My awesome husband loves running and “goofy Disney race” is right up his alley but I get bored easily so i love to mix things up hence my love for Triathlons. This love for variety and the discipline that produces excellence also spills into my professional life and my patients are ultimately beneficiaries of this wonderful trait.
I feel very blessed to be in a profession where i get to meet people, get to know them and help to make a life changing difference. My typical day feels like a gift of a beautiful smile that just keeps giving!
I want to get to know you and your family. Our team wants to show you how great a dental experience can be. We are not here to judge you or to blindly tell you what to do. The All About Beautiful Smiles team wants to work with you to create the best plan that fits your life. Give us a call TODAY! You owe it to yourself. Looking forward to meeting you soon!
Dr. St Matthew-Daniel At-A-Glance
- Undergraduate: University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Doctoral: University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD)
- Advanced Education Residency, Seton Hall University, NJ / St Joseph’s Hospital, Paterson, NJ
- Center for Aesthetics and Restorative Dentistry, Dallas, Texas
- Nash Institute Esthetics Continuum, Charlotte, NC
- Strupp Post Graduate School of Dentistry, Clearwater, Florida
- Surgical and Prosthetic Fellow Misch Implant Institute, Michigan
- Carribean Institute of Oral Surgery and Implantology, Jamaica
- University of Birmingham, Alabama Intravenous Sedation trainning
General Dentistry Scope:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown and Bridge Prosthodontics
- Laser-Based Periodontal Surgery
- Conscious Sedation and Anxiety Management
- Oral Surgery (Extractions)
- Dental Implants
- Orthodontics (Invisalign, Clear correct)
- Endodontics (Root Canals)
- Dentures (Full and Partial)
- Implant Reconstruction
- Dental Sleep Medicine (Oral appliance for Sleep Apnea)
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Central Florida Dental Association
- Greater Orlando Dental Association
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- All About Beautiful Smiles Annual Free Dental Day
- Dentistry from the heart